Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Farewell to Ben


Today my little brother Ben goes into the MTC to train for his mission in Spokane Washington. He will be speaking Spanish. He had is "farewell" on Sunday and he gave a really good talk on humility. I am so proud of him and all he has done and what he has chosen to do. He is the best little brother anyone could ask for! Good luck Boot! We will miss you!



Here are some photos of Sunday that I stole from Ali's blog. (yeah, that's right I'm a picture thief!) I love that Dan is wearing Jacob's tie. It looks good right? Me and my siblings
Top:Me, Amberly, Ali and Michell, Bottom:Boot and Dan

Our whole family looking at Ben. I love Ty's face and Robby showing off his "concealed" weapon! we had a great time with everyone. About 650 people showed up to sacrament meeting, so the house was pretty crowded for the first 5 hours or so, but eventually they left and we got to hangout with our favorite "little" brother.

3 comments:

katester said...

Farewells are a bitter sweet time aren't they? Missions do something very special to your brothers or maybe it was just mine. Sounds like Ben is great already though.

Clayton and Amber said...

I'm glad Ben did so well. I wish I could have been there. Our brothers don't seem old enough to be leaving us for 2 years :( Great Post!

Ali said...

What makes you think you can just still my picutres?:)? You should have just asked me. I would have given you some.