Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Beaten wife?


Hey everyone,

Randy and I went to a costume party on Friday, and we went as a wife beater and a beaten wife. It was really fun! For some reason, I forgot to get a picture of Randy though. I had a lot of fun trying to make myself look hurt. I am not sure why I enjoy doing weird makeup so much, but I do. Everyone kept on asking me if my split lip was real, and it made me feel wonderful! I particuallary like the choke marks on the neck, but you can't see them very well in the picture. It is a really easy costume for a couple that doesn't want to spend a lot of time or money that's for sure.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That's awesome! You should be a makeup artist-except you are so good at being a regular artist. How do you handle being so good at everything?