Thursday, August 21, 2008

babies on the brain


Well, Tuesday was baby day. I got two phone calls in a row one from Kim saying she had her twins on Monday and one from Rachel saying she had her baby girl on Monday as well. I also was told Tuesday that two of my close friends here in Tooele are pregnant as well! They are about 5 weeks behind me, but it will be fun to be pregnant with someone since my sister Amberly and my sister-in-law Micah aren't on board with me this time. party poopers! So I have been bombarded with babies and baby talk. I am so glad I am pregnant, otherwise I would be feeling so left out. I actually visited Kim in the hospital yesterday and I got to touch her two sweet boys Luke and Lincoln. They are so tiny at about 4lbs each! I couldn't believe it. I am glad both mom and babies are doing well especially since they came about a month and a half early. they really are cute boys. I have yet to see Rachel's baby, but I'm sure when she comes home this weekend I'll get to hold baby Elizabeth as well. I love baby day! If anyone else has some "news" now is the time to tell me!


-By the way, I am feeling a little bit better now. I still am vomiting and feeling nauseous most of the time, but I am actually starting to take care of my family a little more. I have to make myself eat every couple hours since everything tastes weird, but It works out better if I keep something in my stomach at all times. Carrots are the only thing I've found that taste amazing! The house is still a mess though so feel free to come help me with that if you feel so inclined.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

How ironic! I'm glad Kim and her boys are doing okay, that can be so scary. Carrots huh, I like ice cubes and popsicles. :)

Amber said...

Michelle likes ice cubes and popsicles, huh? Is she trying to tell us something? :)
I just like to start rumors. anyway. yay for baby day. I must say, i think it's so ris-que that you have a less-than-clothed picture of yourself and your uterus on your blog...
Wow, twins. That still just makes me tired to think about. But I'm glad they are all well.
I'd love to come clean your house...how about in 3 weeks?

Amber said...

Awww man. I thought that Michelle was our sis, not some other Michelle--
no offense other-Michelle. I just don't get as much of a kick starting rumors about you.

Unknown said...

Your house will survive, dishes and laundry are the things that build up. Everything else just gets dirtier and dirtier, but does not built up. Everything will work out in the end. Good luck.

Camron Amy Brycson said...

So I'm waaaaay behind on checking your blog. CONGRATULATIONS! That's so exciting that you are expecting again. I'm sorry your sick this go around but I do really hope that means it's a girl. I'll keep my fingers crossed. Tell Kim congrats for me next time you talk to her. I'm glad she made it as far as she did. She waited so long for her little babies! I hope you start feeling better and start enjoying this pregnancy a little more. Talk to you later!

Camron Amy Brycson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina Sims Gifford said...

I hear that if you crave carrots while you're pregnant, it means you're having a dolphin. How cute!!!

Nessa said...

Hey- don't forget that you do have a sister-in-law who's pregnant...Heidi! Wow there really are a lot of you preggers out there!
Oh- good luck with geting someone to come and clean your house...if you do find someone crazy enough, send them out here too!