Friday, December 25, 2009

MEWWEY CWISTMAS!



We had a fun filled Christmas morning. I guess our kids were good this year because Santa brought them a lot of loot.We started the morning waiting for Jacob to wake up. Lily had some breakfast.

Lisa's Family and Grandma and Grandpa Bremner gave us an X-box 360 Tyler was too excited to contain himself.It is so fun to open presents. Even Lily got into it.
Tyler with the skateboards he got in his stocking
Here Jacob is playing with his new play food. He loves it! (Even though randy thinks it is girly)

Lily got her first baby doll and her first "perfectly pink purse." The purse came with a little teething compact, money with a coin and a lipstick rattle. SOoooo adorable. I love having a girl.
Here are the kids playing connect 4. Jake is crying cause he lost.
And this is my gift I got from Rick and Eileen. They are the BEST! THANK YOU!
I hope everyone else had a Christmas that was as fun as ours. Merry CHRISTmas.

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

I bought C pots and pans because he loves!! that stuff. He REALLY wants a kitchen play set but Andy won't let me get it for him-and Andy's uncle was a very un-gay chef for crying out loud. Oh well, maybe for the girls. Mwah ha ha ha!

Nessa said...

Christmas was great. Glad your family had such a wonderful day!

Michelle said...

How is food girly? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my new cookware too!

Unknown said...

Most world famous chefs are men like most things, flute players, cellists, etc. nothing gay about a guy who can cook or do anything well. Nurses at Mayo come in both sexes and they are both wonderful.