Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Sometimes you go a little crazy

It was a really nice day outside today, so the girls and I were playing in the front yard. On the north side of our yard, it needs a lot of work. I sauntered over there and thought I would just pull out a couple of dead branches. Well, once I got going it was kind of hard to stop. Four hours later, I had cleared out the whole side yard and weeded everything!

It's all cleared out except for the debris
 
Randy and I put the yard waste on the parking strip to haul away another day
 There was a LOT of yard waste
 Doesn't it look nice all cleaned up? That's much better. Now we just need to plant a couple of plants and add some bark.

Randy was in total shock when he came home from work.  He was impressed and a little daunted at the prospect of cleaning up the rest of the mess. Unfortunately that's only about 2% of the work that needs to be done in our yard. Wish us luck!

No comments: