Sunday, June 15, 2014

Hodgepodge post

 Tyler the cutie pie decided to make Randy some eggs Benedict (Bremner Style--with SPAM instead of ham) for Father's Day. He made everything himself, I just told him how to make the hollandaise sauce and he did it himself!
 He was proud and Randy was impressed. Looks like we may have a little Chef on our hands.

Jacob lost his second front tooth! I didn't think he could get more adorable, but he did!
 It definitely feels like summer at our house! There are kids running around all over the place and otter-pops handed out everywhere you turn! It's fun to be able to play all day long with friends. The best part is, when I get tired of them, I just send them to the next house and they can rotate around.



 We are grateful for the little swing set we bought. Even though it is small for the boys, they still find ways to play on it.







1 comment:

Rick Bremner said...

What great pictures - I'll put my order in for Eggs Benedict by Tyler!