Monday, November 15, 2010

I like free stuff

What can I say, I'm a sucker for "free" things. Shutterfly.com is a website I use regularly to make hardbound books and things to keep as mementos for our family.They are giving away 50 free holiday cards if I write about them on my little ol' blog. Yeah, you read that right...50 FREE CARDS! Pretty sweet deal.I personally like/use shutterfly for their hardbound books that you can see here I have made a cruise book, a kindergarten yearbook, a family abc book, etc. The kids love looking at these books all the time. I use them in church as quiet books as well. I also have a poster hanging on the boys' wall that I made at shutterfly. There Christmas cards are pretty cute. These are some of the holiday cards they have online that I like the best:
http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/holly-frame-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93496

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/retro-kaleidoscope-holiday-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93496

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/family-wall-red-christmas-card-5x7-flat?sortType=1&storeNode=93496

they are really cool right? They have some great designs. I'm not sure which design I will use for my cards, but I can't go wrong with any of them.
Anyway, if you want to check out this sweet deal yourself and write on your blog, you can go to this link and do it for yourself. Spread the news and get some free stuff.

1 comment:

Ali said...

They do have cute cards. I can't wait to see yours. BTW, where's that family picture you are going to send me?