Thursday, December 19, 2013

Happy 10th Birthday Tyler!

 Our sweet Tyler turned TEN! He specifically asked me to make him a chocolate bunt cake with chocolate frosting. Easy peasy!
 He got some elastics for making necklaces and bracelets (the cool thing right now).
 My parents brought him some binoculars as well.  he was pretty excited.
It is hard for me to believe that Tyler has been with us for ten years. Time sure does fly. Tyler is the most giving, loving, caring person. He is usually the first to jump up and help when I need something. He doesn't complain a whole lot and he is a fantastic big brother. We made a poster all about Tyler for him to take to school for his birthday. On the poster were his favorite things. They included a bunch of his favorite books, basketball stuff and math. I can not get this boy to stop reading at night. I usually find him reading well into the night and have to take away his books in order to get him to go to sleep. He is excited to be in Webelos and brags about being in double digits.  I couldn't ask for a better son than Tyler. He is just like his daddy and that is a great thing to be! Happy Birthday Ty!

No comments: