Thursday, July 2, 2009

It's Here!



Wahoo. My new double stroller is here! I was getting so tired of carrying either Lily or Jacob while the other one was in the stroller. I had to wait an extra month or so because I decided I would rather have the couches for downstairs first and then buy this. Tyler helped me put it together and I have to say he is pretty smart when it comes to putting things together (just like his dad). I really want to go for a walk now, but unfortunately it is raining pretty hard at the moment. Hope it clears up soon!

5 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Wow what a nice stroller! Thanks Jake for calling and telling us about your new stroller. It was fun to talk to you. Love Grandma and Grandpa

H. Wimmer said...

I keep showing Doug the same Stroller and hinting all the time that I want that stroller....but its going to have to wait because I still need to buy a crib.

Nessa said...

Don't you just love new baby things that you actually NEED?! It is such a relief when you get it, you love it, and it actually works!!!

Amber said...

Ooh,it's so so nice. My mom thinks it's cool too. I really love the turn around and face eachother option. Party. Let me know how maneuverable it is.

katester said...

ohhhh...ahhhhh...that looks super nice. I have to get me one of those bad boys very soon. and when I do, you and tyler can put it together for me.