Friday, July 17, 2009

Jungle Jims



The boys and I had fun at Jungle Jims in South Salt Lake today. The girls and I went while our husbands are away. I love how Ty and Jake went on the rides together and got along so well. Jacob loved feeling like a big boy and going on "fast rides". I guess we can still enjoy ourselves while Randy is gone. Worth the $17 plus buying tokens for arcade games? Still not sure, but it sure was fun for them. Afterwords we went to Cafe Rio and THAT was fun for me.
video


video video

5 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Looks like fun

Clayton and Amber said...

I totally remember that place when Parker what little. What a fun mom you are!

Michelle said...

What lucky kids! You went on EVERYTHING! Looks like they had a blast!

Parker said...

That Randy knows how to refinish a basement!!

I bow to your Bob Vilaness!

Parker said...

Hello Amber baby. I see you are talking about me above. It must have been a good time because I don't remember; always a good sign.