Tuesday, September 15, 2009

6 months and counting


Lily is now 6 months old! I can't believe it. She is scooting, giggling, eating (my goodness this girl loves to eat "real" food), sitting up (for the most part) and just making our days more joyful. We can't get enough of this sweet girl.

Yesterday she had her 6 month checkup with the pediatrician and she is doing really well. she is perfectly average. 50% for height 50% for weight and 50% for her head circumference. talk about well proportioned, it is no wonder she can get around as much as she does. she also got her shots which isn't a big deal. Ever since Eileen told me to give the baby Tylenol 30 min before the shots, we have never had a problem with fever or complaining children.
She is our little "Beana" with the contagious smile and Diva personality. We love this girl so much.

7 comments:

Nessa said...

She is so darn cute! I can't get over how adorable she is in EVERY picture that I've seen!

bug and dude said...

She is growing so fast. and She is getting so big!

Joan said...

I can't believe Lili is 6 mos. old already. Time didn't fly that fast when my kids were infants. :) She is adorable.

Michelle said...

What a cutie! Savannah was celebrating her half birthday today too. Only she is 8 1/2, but same thing. Happy 6 months Lily!

katester said...

It is amazing how fast 6 months comes and goes. It was almost a year ago we took our children to the pumpkin patch and you were barely pregnant with her. crazy!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

What a cutie and it is only a little more than 6 months and we will get to see her again.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

I finished her beanie hat and will send it off today if it ever quits raining. She is so darling I can't wait to get my grandma hands on all these beautiful new grand daughters I now have.