Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Lily's leggings

I took this scarf I got from "Dollar Tree" and....
Made it into Leggings for my little Lily.


They are so stinking cute. I just may go back to the dollar store and buy all the other colors too. I can't take the credit for this idea though, I got it from this blog called Ucreate. Very cool. The tutorial is at obsessively stitching in case you want to give it a try yourself. Yes, I copied everything even the same colors she chose. The pink and brown was just too cute to pass up.

8 comments:

Michelle said...

Very cute and so cheap! I love it. I think I may go so what colors they have too. Do you have a serger? I don't have one so I'm wondering if I can still do it without one.

Heather said...

I don't have a serger, so I sewed a zig-zag stitch along the edge a few times. Don't know if it will hold very well. We will see.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Looks like you have found a great site.

Micah said...

Clever, clever, clever. And impeccably timed! As it's getting colder I was just thinking that I need to figure out a way to make some baby legs. I guess I'll have to get myself to the dollar store.

Unknown said...

Love them, are they just leg coverings? I need to make leg warmers for Cenny any ideas?

katester said...

Very cute and creative!

britt said...

holy cow, so so darling. what a great idea!!

Sara said...

So dang cute! Maybe I need to go buy a scarf just in case there's a baby girl in our future.

Lily couldn't be cuter.