Saturday, July 16, 2011

Brielle's Cake

My friend Brittney asked me to make a cake for her daughter Brielle's birthday party today. So, I got out of my morning sickness fog for a few hours to bake and decorate. She asked for the same style I did Lily's birthday cake, but I couldn't find my heart shaped cookie cutter anywhere (thanks to Jake). So I did flowers instead. I have to say, I like the flowers better anyway. I also have to say Thank you to my mom for stopping by to help clean my house before CFS shows up at my door for unsanitary living. I appreciate all the help I can get. Anyway, she asked to see a picture of the finished cake. Here it is mom.
I took a picture before I put her name on the cake. Her family calls her "LaLa" so that is what Brittney asked me to write. It turned out pretty cute, and Brielle loved it.

4 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Beautiful as always!

Lindsey said...

Very cute!
This is the first I've seen your blog in a week or so and just read that you are Preggo my Eggo! Congrats!! That's great! I'm so excited for you and hopefully the morning sickness with pass when you hit your second trimester...Good luck!

Michelle said...

That turned out so cute! I like the flowers better too.

Ali said...

Wow! So cute. You do a great job.