Monday, November 21, 2011

Jacob Says...

We were in the car on the way to my little brother Ben's UVU basketball game and I say to Jake "Hey, Jacob, do you know how to spell your name?"
Jake:"Uh....well...no."
Me:"Really? I sing the song (to the tune of BINGO) "There was a mom who loved a boy and Jacob was his name-o J A C O B, J A C O B, J A C O B and Jacob was his name-o."
He loves this and is all smiles because the song is about him.
Me:"Now can you spell your name?"
Jake:"uh....no. But I can spell it backwards" he continues, "B O C A J".

I look at Randy who is driving and say "That's normal." Randy says "It probably is in YOUR family"

4 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Leave it to Jake to come up with that one.

Paige said...

Was that your plan from the beginning, all your kids have five letters in their name so you can use that song?

Unknown said...

Genius I've said it before...he is brilliant and yet he will drive his teachers crazy because they don't teach to that kind of smart.

Unknown said...

What a funny kid. And totally normal (what?).