Friday, August 17, 2012

random

 Random photos taken  in the last month or so

Alyssa
 
 Jake and Lily fell asleep in the EXACT same position
 Alyssa again
 Jake dressing himself for church. I decided not to fight it that day.
 Sweet Alyssa
 Lily and her cousins wearing matching swimsuits at our Aird family reunion. We camped and boated at Willard Bay.


 Cousins on the boat

 Sarah, Lily Whitney and Alonzo all looking at baby Alyssa
 Randy and Ben
 Me and my sister Ali. She looks better than I do while camping the morning after!  I had to get up in the middle of the night with Randy after getting rained on. We weren't expecting rain so we hadn't put up the rain fly on our tent.without my contacts in and in the dark, we put it on upside down so it didn't work so well.  Hahaha.  With the wind and rain, I didn't get much sleep.
 Hanging with cousins
They wore their swimsuits again at the splash pad the next week. They looked so cute all matchy matchy.
 Lily...being Lily

 Alyssa again 
I love this girl, can you tell?

1 comment:

H. Wimmer said...

I love the sleeping picture. I have a couple like that but its mainly me and one of the kids. They all sleep like me mouth wide open.