Monday, August 25, 2014

First Day of School

Lily was so excited for her first day of kindergarten. she had her new outfit, her new shoes and her new backpack and was ready to go!

 Alyssa was excited to go to school as well. It broke her heart when I told her she wasn't going with everyone else.
 
Unfortunately
 at this school, parents are supposed to go with the kids the first day and meet the teachers as well, so I got to get up bright and early and get ready myself. Needless to say, I'm really not a morning person.

 Tyler is ready for 5th grade. He looks so grown up!
Three little kiddies ready to go to schol
 I was nervous to have Lily walk with the boys this year, but I knew Tyler would take good care of his little brother and sister.

 We were lucky to have Randy home to take them to school as well.
J
h
Jacob ready for 2nd grade,

No comments: