Friday, March 20, 2015

Guess What...


 We're Having a baby! That's right, baby number FIVE will arrive in late October. I still cant wrap my brain around havin five children, but lucky for me I have some time to get used to it. Unfortunately I've been quite sick this pregnancy so far. I've had to tell people a lot sooner than I had hoped just because I cant hide my being so sick.
Randy is fiddling with the idea of not finding out the gender of the baby this time around. I'm not sure that I'm completely on board with that idea yet. We'll see.




Here is a link to the video of us telling the kids about the baby. shock and surprise pretty much sums it up though. Of course we have two girls who want the baby to be a girl, and two boys who want it to be a boy. I have to say, I'm with the boys on this one. I've had enough of the drama with little girls. ha ha.




No comments: