Saturday, December 29, 2007

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year!

Well, we had a great Christmas this year. It was fun because Tyler was able to actually get excited about Santa and everything. We had fun at Grandma Greats house on Christmas eve; although it was a nightmare on the freeway in the snow getting there. I think I white knuckled it the whole way there while randy laughed and tried to make it scarrier for me. On Christmas we opened presents, talked to Rick and Eileen, played for a bit and then went to my parents house for even more present opening and dinner (which was very yummy by the way). We got a huge surprise when my parents gave everyone a Mexican riviera cruise together from May 4-11! We are so excited! Rick and Eileen even said they would watch our kids for us! Double bonus!

Ty's favorite gift: Pirate ship

Jakes favorite gift: Anything Ty got that he shouldn't be playing with.

My favorite gift: (besides the cruise of course) My new kitchen knife set from Rick and Eileen!

Randy's favorite gift: (besides the cruise) The puzzle of Jake and Ty

Well, that sums up christmas! we had so much fun. Thank you to everyone for making it even more marrier!

No comments: