Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tyler says

Hey everyone. Today has been a horrible day! Jacob is on a nursing strike and I can't figure out why. If you remember when Ty was about this age, he stopped nursing alltogether at 10 months. Just stopped cold turkey one day. so anyway, this is my conversation with Ty today.

Ty: "mom, why are you sad?"
Me: "because Jake won't nurse today and it makes me sad"
Ty: "well, if I had milk come out of my nipples, I could probabwy nurse him and use my super powers to make it better!"
Me: "well, that's nice of you. thanks Ty."

Tyler is so nice and so funny most of the time! what would I do without him?!

p.s. Randy reminded me that I used to call "letting down" "getting my super powers" because of the movie "my super ex-girlfriend". when they get their powers, their boobs get really big. I guess that is where the super power comment came from, although I didn't realize it at the time. :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh Heath! I hope your little Jake's nursing strike is only temporary...good luck.

Michelle said...

That totally sucks! I wonder why they both decided to stop at this age. Weird. I hope it works out better this time than last time with Ty. Who is Heath?

Michelle said...

oh, and as a side note, I can't read the results for your poll. You should try to change the color.
Thanks!