Thursday, December 6, 2007

Tyler says

So, if you have been around me and Tyler for more than five minutes, you would know that Ty says. "I love you mom!.... Jake's cute." all of the time. And I mean all of the time. I didn't know that those two things went together, but to Tyler they do. So yesterday, after Ty said this for the umpteenth time for the day, he said "mom, you know why I say Jake's cute all da time?"
I said: "No, why?"
Ty: "because I need to remember what Jake is."
"in case i forget what he is, I have to tell you he is cute all the time."

I hope we all can learn from Tyler how to remember things. Just so none of you forget, feel free to tell me how cute Jake is all the time. I won't mind hearing it one bit. (I also hope that this doesn't mean tyler forgets he loves me and needs to tell me so he remembers!)

No comments: