Monday, September 29, 2008

Off to Iceland!


My mother and father-in law came and stayed with us before they left on their mission to Iceland this morning. I love that we live it Utah so we are able to spend a lot of time with them right before they leave. They stayed with us before they went into the MTC and then again for a few days afterword. We are so proud of them and are happy they have chosen to go on another mission. The boys had tons of fun with both of them too! They are going to miss them a lot I am sure as are Randy and I. Good Luck Rick and Eileen. We love you!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are such a butt-head Heather. But, I love you guys.

Unknown said...

I am talking about your comments on my blog. You really make me laugh at times. You Goof.

Ali said...

Hey big sister. How come I'm not on your friends and family list? Am I not your friend or part of your family?

Heather said...

Ali,
You are on the list, but for some reason yours isn't showing up. it is probably because you aren't on "blogger" Don't worry, you are on the other list closer to the bottom and we will still all visit your site!

Clayton and Amber said...

yay for the mission. To Iceland? That's awesome. What good grandparents! Are you and Randy saving up for an Iceland trip?