Sunday, June 14, 2009

Best Burton Reunion!

Our family was able to go to the Burton Family reunion (My mom's family) this weekend from Thursday through Saturday.We had so much fun. Whether it be playing redneck golf, volleyball tournaments, a game of horseshoes, playing cards, eating, going hiking, swimming, riding the horses, golfing, having a water balloon fight, talent show, testimony meeting or just talking with friends and relatives, it is so much fun to be with the Burtons. Randy was able to go on the Keyhole hike and he had such a good time even though it was freezing cold and hard to do. My favorite thing was playing in the co-ed volleyball tournament. I loved seeing people I hadn't seen for a while as well as meet new additions to my cousins family's. Lily was spoiled once again as everyone wanted to hold her. It was great to have babysitters so I could play. Lily laughed for the first time on her three month old 'birthday' and it was adorable. I will try to get it on film next time. Needless to say,the boys were extremely sad to leave. We left on Saturday afternoon an got home around 9:00 pm due to traffic problems on the way back to Tooele. We are glad to be back home and hopefully it will be an easy transition for the boys back to real life without horses and tractors and cousins to play with all day. thanks uncle Neal for the great memories!


boys on horse, Jake after swimming, and Lily talking to my mom:

4 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

Yup don't you love what the diaper looks like after swimming!!! Martin has decided he doesn't want to wear anything under is swim suite and likes to inform me it sometimes pees in the pool but your cant poop in the pool...Ah Summer time

Nessa said...

Looks like such fun! I can't get over how much Lily has changed since I saw her in California!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

What great fun. Now that you have experience that the rest of the family has not had maybe we should put you in charge of planning a Bremner family reunion

Michelle said...

Very cute, baby talk, smiles and giggles are always the highlights of my day.