Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Visitors


We have had two visitors stay with us for the past week or so. Although they don't visit us too often, I will admit I dread the day that they "stop by". Most of the time they don't get in the way too much, but lately it seems wherever I go there they are! I rarely complain about house guests, in fact, I usually love it when people visit us. I just can't stand these two. If it bothered just me, this wouldn't be a big problem, but the fact is, they are driving everyone crazy especially Tyler and Jacob. I've been reading online about how to get rid of them with as little effort as possible and of course no hurt feelings. But, sigh, I have yet to come up with a brilliant idea thus far. We had a family meeting about our house guests yesterday and came up with a few ideas that will get them out. I truly hope they work and we won't see these two for quite sometime. I hope they don't visit someone else once they are gone from our house either. So watch out. Their names are Anger and Frustration.

2 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

What are they and how I avoid them.

Nessa said...

Sounds like fun over there!