Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lily Jane






I have some random videos and pictures of Lily that I thought I would share. She is 17months old and she has proven to be quite the hand full-as most kids are at this age. I love this picture of all three of them that I took the other day. they are on top of the fort they made in the living room.

I had to wake her from her Sunday nap and she looked so sweet I couldn't resist taking a picture.

I put Lily's hair in her first full head ponytail the other day. It didn't stay in for very long, but It was fun to have it all up at once.


Lily's favorite summer treat is a Popsicle or "Popbega" as she calls it.

I think that she believes in order to go outside she must have a Popsicle in her hand. (I make them eat them in the grass so I don't have drips in my kitchen.)


She is a cutie and a sweetheart and we love her a lot. She asks to watch Baby Signing time and is taking off on signing for things rather than scream. It is really nice. She also showed us yesterday that we need to listen to her. She was talking to me and Jakey interrupted and she screamed, looked at him, put her finger to her lips and shushed him! It was hilarious. We were all laughing and now she thinks it is funny to do all the time. Silly girl.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So cute! I like the Baby Signing Time video of her signing. That is so cute!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

We are blessed by her too!