Sunday, March 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Jacob!

Our wonderful Jacob turned 5 years old just 9 days after Alyssa was born. I have to say that his birthday came really fast! He came home from church last week with a treat and a toy and said that they sang "Happy Birthday" to him in primary. I was like "Is it your birthday this week?" Sheesh! That's how good of a mother I am. Anyhow, we did have a quiet little celebration with presents, cake and ice-cream, grandparents, an aunt, a cousin and some friends.The cake was NOT fancy at all. I didn't have the energy to do it the way he wanted (with either general grievous from Star Wars or Darth Vader) I just stuck some Star wars toys on top. Luckily it tasted really yummy though.




We gave him a card telling him he could go pick out a bike because we hadn't found one yet. I will post pictures of him when he gets it home to try it out.
Happy birthday to our awesome five year old! Jacob is such a wonderful part of our family. He is my snugly, cuddly boy. He walks around the house, or anywhere for that matter, singing or humming all the time. He loves playing PBS kids on the computer, playing x-box with his brother and I catch him building (mostly weapons) with his blocks all the time. I love this boy so much!



2 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Fun to enjoy Jacob's birthday we everyone. Thanks

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Jake! The cake looks great to me!