Friday, April 25, 2008

How well do you know us?

Some of you probably think you know Randy and I pretty well, but I bet you didn't know that Randy and I love to get out and dance whenever we can. I don't mean to toot my own horn, but we are actually pretty good. I love to get may hair all pointy and float around on the dance floor. Lately we have really been into disco! Surprising huh! Anyway, I thought maybe some of you would like to see our last dance performance. Yes, I am wearing an immodest dress, but we're dancers, you understand.
click on the link below (or paste to your browser if it doesn't work):

http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/share_view/R1DMGmRP3Kd57Ip4v49CgZ0f

8 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Part of the post is missing - intentional?

Nessa said...

Wow- you guys should go on the road! I don't know what I am more impressed with...the dancing, or Randy's pants! Keep up the good work and let us know when you change over to ballroom dancing.

Michelle said...

Cute! Are you going to give us all lessons on the cruise?

Amber said...

It didn't work for me either! Sad!

Shanna Blythe said...

Wow! You guys are good. I had no idea.

Michelle said...

Sorry Heath, I couldn't get it to work. That is amazing though, I never would have guessed you to be a disco girl. Peace out!

Michelle said...

Nevermind I got it to work. A cake decorator and a disco dancer, what else could a guy ask for?

The Hardy's said...

heather, it's amanda magalei (now hardy) i saw your blog on the high school site and thought i'd take a looksey. i wanted to see your hot dance moves, but we don't have adobe...danget! i think it's awesome that you guys do that! i'll link you on my blog so i can check back on the video...i really want to see it!