Saturday, June 7, 2008

"Happy anniversary happy aniversary happy anniversary haaaaaapy anniversary!"



Today is our 6th wedding anniversary! Yay for us! We have big plans too. We are going to go to Home Depot to buy blinds and some odds and ends and then get some take-out Chinese and watch a Red box movie when the kids are in bed. Bet you are so jealous of how exciting those plans are! I don't really care what we do as long as we are together though. Randy is such a sweetheart I am so thankful for all he does for our family and that he keeps me down to earth when so often my head is in the clouds. Love you babe!

8 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Wow it doesn't seem that long ago we embarrassed you with our SPAM grooms dinner. Isn't it great!

Eileen L Bremner said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Happy anniversary. Have fun, it sounds like a date I have had many many many times.

Nessa said...

Home Depot and a movie? You wild thing you! I know exactly how it is though...any time I get to spend time with Eric, no matter what we are doing, is well worth it.

Michelle said...

Now that is true love!

TStevens said...

You deleted a post - no fair!!!

If you come over to my blog you will see our latest find in the room remodel. If you want it I will send it to you.

Michelle said...

Haaaaaaaapy Anniversary! Maybe next year you can have a girly anniversary to make up for this manly one.

Foster said...

Funny... Lindsay and I just had our 6th and we did practically the SAME thing (except we probably got Taco Bell or something).

Anyway...Happy 6th!