Friday, June 27, 2008

Swimming in B-Town

On Wednesday, most of my family went to Bountiful for the day because we were pretty sure Ben would get his mission call that day. We went swimming at the South Davis Rec Center and had a blast! Well, except for Will almost drowning in the lazy river by himself. It was such a fun place to go and swim. I was a little worried about the price, but with everything they have, I guess 5 bucks isn't too bad. They have an indoor swimming area with a gigantic water slide as well as the outdoor swim area with the pirate ship. We stayed at mom's hoping to also have a party celebrating Ben's mission call. It didn't come, but we stayed for a fun pizza party dinner anyway.

I should have taken more pictures of Tyler, but it was hard to keep track of Jake and take pictures, so enjoy what I've got.

No comments: