Saturday, October 31, 2009

Participating at Papa's Place of Work

Randy and I took the kids to My dad's work and we trick-or-treated around the office cubicles. the boys had a great time and got tons of candy. It was fun for them to have their cousins Savannah and Will (Michelle's kids) at the office to trick-or-treat with. neither Tyler or Jacob really wanted their pictures taken, but I managed to sneak a few shots in anyway. Most of the photos of Tyler were of his candy bag over his face.Savannah and Will on the other hand were more than willing to pose for a shot. We had a good time Papa Thank You!

Tyler was a power ranger (I still can't find his ninja costume I hid from him) and Jacob was woody, Lily was the cutest fairy ever.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Very cute! Thanks for taking some pictures for me.