Thursday, October 15, 2009

To be Two


Today Jacob found an ink pen and drew all over himself. He then, proceeded to tell me "you don't look at these" pointing at his arms alluding to the fact that if I DID look, then he would be in trouble.
Also, while playing outside with "friends," Jacob took off his pants, pooped in his diaper, then removed the soiled diaper and left it on our neighbors lawn. I would like to blame it on interacting with Uncle David too much, but alas I can't. (talk about bad neighborly conduct.) Tyler was a sweetheart and put the dirty diaper in our outside garbage can while I bathed the poopy streaker. Two-year-olds! (at least it wasn't in a paper bag and lit on fire!)

4 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

OH what fun we have when we have a sweet 2 year old to entertain us.

Unknown said...

So cute and yes David is not a good influence. Call us on Skype this weekend, we can all do funny faces at each other. What did we ever do before with only voice? Love you all.

TStevens said...

I have never met Jacob!! I am just the guy on the computer who picks his nose and moons has dad.

Michelle said...

Yeah, I would definitely get concerned if he starts lighting things on fire! In the meantime, at least he has a brother who is willing to help clean up after him. Savannah won't even touch a clean diaper.