Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Quick 8 Months

Lily pulls herself up to a standing position on almost anything now. She does like to do it on our carbon monoxide detector. She is 8 months old. I'm pretty sure she will be walking soon too. Jacob walked at 8 1/2 months and Lily seems to be on that same track. I can only pray that this non-walking stage will last as long as possible. If I trip her, it is for her own good right?


She is super ticklish under her chin and around her neck. It is so fun to tickle her because of her deep (not so girly) laugh.

5 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

She sounds like her bothers when she laughs..

Michelle said...

How cute! I wish we could have seen you guys for a little longer yesterday, but it was still fun to see you.

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

What a cutie and I agree with Heidi she does sound like Jake as I remember.

britt said...

baby laughs are the best! I can't believe she is crawling and everything! My lil just barely is sitting on her own!

Michelle said...

love those tickelish babies! Levi's a good two months behind her I bet (which is just fine with me). Good luck with your windows.