Wednesday, April 18, 2012

2 months...almost

Alyssa is 8 weeks old today! (She technically won't be two months until Sunday the 22nd). It just goes to show that time sure flies when you are sleep deprived and have 3 other children to take care of.

We had her 2 month well checkup today.
Her stats:
11.8lbs 75%
22" long 75%
I guess she is still a little big for her age. We are glad she is gaining weight and reaching all of the milestones she is supposed to. plus she is so fun to make smile and coo.


Lily also had her three year checkup. She is also healthy and doing great. Lily is in the 50th percentile for her height and weight.
She really did not want me to take her photo at the doctors office, but I got one of her holding Alyssa earlier.
Not the best picture with her pink headband and blue outfit, but sometimes you have to take what you can get.

I also thought I would add a picture of Lily at 2 months old. You can see how VERY different my girls look. I still can't believe how much hair lily had at that age. Pig tails? really?

4 comments:

H. Wimmer said...

I love comparing pictures of Roxie to Zoey. No matter what anyone says they look so different from each other.

Michelle said...

Yes, the hair is different, but the faces, not so much.
I can't believe it has been 8 weeks!

katester said...

She is adorable!I love bald babies. I love babies with hair. I love them all!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

She is so cute and amazing how she is growing so beautifully.