Thursday, December 27, 2012

Christmas!

We made it to Randy's parents condo in Arizona on December 22nd.
I took this picture of my kiddos by our Christmas tree before we left, but thought I would throw it into the Christmas post for good measure.

 
 We had a fun couple of days before Christmas with them and Heidi and Doug's family. We spent Christmas eve at the temple looking at the lights and then headed to Heidi's house for dinner and some fun. 
Rick and Eileen had this cute little Christmas tree at their house. Alyssa made sure to knock it over and break some of their ornaments! I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it happened, but I felt bad nonetheless.
Here is what it looked like on Christmas eve before the kids went to bed.
Trying to get a good shot of them before bed proved difficult. They were excited for Santa to visit!
  
  Blurry pic, but we were excited to open presents in the morning. I'm kinda glad my no makeup face is blurry!
Lily waiting patiently on the stairs while daddy checks for signs of Santa's visit.



 Christmas morning was wonderful! Full of smiles, happy excitement and a lot of fun gift giving and receiving.
 It was Alyssa's first Christmas and she loved her happy brothers and sister around her.
 Tyler gave Grandpa a screw driver set that he bought with his own money. He also made Randy a gift. No gifts for his mother or grandmother....huh.


 Eileen opening her present from us. It was a super soft "minky" blanket. We all wanted to steal it. It was so so so so soft. I was sure she would love it.

After presents we had an amazing breakfast of eggs Benedict! We then had Christmas dinner at Heidi's in-laws. It was a really fun Christmas!

2 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

We were so glad you came!

H. Wimmer said...

I am checking up on everyone's blogs.
It was fun having you guys here for Christmas.