Sunday, October 5, 2008

Happy Early Birthday Randy!

I know it isn't Randy's birthday until tomorrow, But I made me a cake for him today. I made it for him, but it isn't the cake he wants. He specifically asked for a "perfectly chocolate, chocolate cake" from the recipe off of the back of the Hershey's cocoa box. He also asked for NO frosting of any kind. So, me being the selfish person I am, wanting to decorate a birthday cake, I made one today for me to play with and I'll make his request for him tomorrow. I guess it is silly, but I was really looking forward to decorating a cake! and what is something Randy loves? BYU of course. So here are pictures of the BYU cake I made for me today. He will hopefully take it with him to work tomorrow to share with his coworkers so we don't have to eat two cakes.

By the way, it is supposed to be the new BYU logo with the cougar on the mountain and the BYU at the bottom. Don't know if you will be able to tell exactly what it is supposed to be, but I sure had fun making it.




Go COUGS!

9 comments:

TStevens said...

Put it in a padded envelope and mail itout here, the biys will eat it.

Unknown said...

Happy Birtheay old man. How does it feel to be sooooo oldddd. Have a great day. Love you LISA

Unknown said...

Hey I quoted Andrew Jackson on my blog a few days back from an article on fox news. History does repeat itself and now I finally understand my history teacher. "If we do not learn from our history we are forced to repeat it." In life, not just the class. AHHHH I get it. Lisa

katester said...

Happy Birthday Randy! Hope you have a great day! You are totally taking the fun out of eating a cake when you strip it of frosting.

great job on the cake Heatho!

Ali said...

I can't believe this cake isn't good enough. I think it is awesome! Great job! I think you should make a cake decorating business and do it for all your friends and neighbors. You sure do have a nac? for it. Love ya! Happy Birthday Randy.

Shanna Blythe said...

Wow! If Damon liked cakes I'd totally have you decorate one for him!

Michelle said...

You amaze me! You don't have to worry about me being good at cinammon rolls because you will always be better at cakes. Happy Birthday Randy!

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Wow what a cake - you can make a cake for me any day!

Cormorant said...

That looks great! I can't imagine the patience it took to do that logo. You are amazing!