Friday, May 8, 2009

Say it to my face!

Yes, look at this picture and tell me I don't need a double stroller! I think I will order one this month sometime. Have any suggestions? b/c I am thinking of getting the "Kolcraft Contours option tandem stroller" my neighbor has it and she loves it and you can actually steer it! crazy I know.We still love to go to the park, even when I have Lily in the front pack, Jacob in the seat of the stroller and Tyler laying in the bottom of the stroller where all the "stuff" should go. We had fun the other night for family night. It was a nice temperature and it seemed like a good day for a pb&J dinner at the park.



6 comments:

Grandpa and Grandma B said...

Love the pictures, keep them coming. Love Mom

Nessa said...

Whatever double stroller you get, make sure that it is easily steered. Go online and look up reviews, that has always helped me. A point to consider...front/back strollers are great until the backseat rider starts kicking the front rider. I like side-by-side seating, but getting through aisles and doorways sucks! My answer is that we have one of each and tailor or stroller choice to where we are going!

H. Wimmer said...

I know how you feel Roxie is in a front pack and Martin is in his Stroller...We still haven't decided on which Double to get yet...

dave said...

We ended up getting a wagon.
the ones with the built in seating work wonderfully.
it is tons easier to steer than anything I have tried (even some single strollers) and the built in seating even has buckles for the riders.
* this may not be the best option until Lily can sit on her own but when she can I swear the Red Flyer can't be beat.

Sara said...

Heather,
Hey it's Sara (I've been peeking at your blog since Lilly was born -- ohh she is cute!). I'm weighing in on the double stroller issue.

Front/Back strollers make me crazy because of the hair pulling/pestering. We have a side by side Combi that I LOVE. We've had it for almost four years, and that thing has been everywhere. It's thinner than the traditional side by side, so you can easily get through doorways. (But it's still wide enough to hold big kids -- Libby is almost six.)

(We have a blog, too. I'll send you an invite if you send me your email address.)

Gotta love blogs -- it's fun to see you and Randy and your way cute kids!

Sara said...

sarasoelberg@yahoo.com