Friday, May 15, 2009

Who's here to see who? at the zoo?

We went to the zoo today with two of our friends and their families and had a really good time. It was Lily's first trip to the zoo and she loved it, well, OK she had no idea what was going on, but the boys loved it and so did I. It was super crowded though because one of the monkeys had twin babies on mother's day; everyone wanted to see them. No, we could not spot the twin monkeys in the exhibit. oh well. here are some pics of our fun day.

Jakey and Randy


Rachelle, Brinley, Whitney, Tyler and Autumn
FYI: Lily is 2 months old now and we had her checkup on Wednesday. She is in the 75% for her weight and 95% for her height. She is starting out just like her brothers in that she is very big for her age. she also,obviously, doesn't like the sun in her eyes
Whitney, Brinley, Jacob, Brighten, Autumn and Tyler
and I thought Ty was big.
Tyler and Whitney. So cute together.

This is how Jake fell asleep on the way home. Ty is watching "Kung Fu Panda" with his tongue out


But my favorite pictures of the day? These:

I was laughing so hard. it reminded me of the "fail blog".
We have a zoo pass, so if anyone wants to go with me, let me know.

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

Haha-you beat me to the punch. We went to the zoo yesterday and I still haven't posted pictures. I'll go with you sometime this summer...after I get these babies out and can walk normally again.--And it is just that my boobs are so big they are balancing out my belly. Who are we kidding?

TStevens said...

We saw a sign for a yard sale on our walk last Friday that said "Rumm Augh Sale" but unfortunately we did not have a camera with us.

Nessa said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time!

katester said...

Gotta love the zoo. I can't believe how big lily is! she still looks so tiny.

Unknown said...

Love the zoo, we need to go this summer a few times. If we buy a pass, we only have to go over one time(all of us once then two or more the next time.) to have it pay for its self.