Saturday, January 26, 2008

Aha moment!



So, as a lot of you know, I have started doing water aerobics since the beginning of the year. I have lost 8lbs so far! Yeah yeah good for me. Anyway, Randy has been very supportive of this new activity. He is a very supportive caring guy, and I know that he just wants me to be healthy and happy; but today I figured out why he actually pushes me to go! and the reason is....da da da da!...because I shave my legs so much now! and not just to the knee either! I shave the whole friekin leg!(you know what I'm talking about ladies! And married men do too unfortunately!) he always said it didn't matter too much, but now that I am shaving everything on a regular basis, I see that the truth comes out in his happy little face! I guess it is good that water aerobics makes us both happy!

so for all male readers, if you want your wife to shave her whole leg all the time; (and not just to the knee for church on sunday), try telling her how much Heather likes water aerobics and that she should give it a try!

For all those female readers: what is better than getting ready for swimsuit season than having to wear a swimsuit all the time!? Plus, it is actually a good workout, with weight training and everything, not just... you know, old ladies walking in a circle and stretching their arthritic joints.

5 comments:

Jess said...

I hadn't ever thought about doing something like this. Do you do it at a community pool or something? It sounds kinda fun!

Heather said...

Yep, I go to the community pool and get a really good workout. it is nice for me because I am not coordinated so it is nice that nobody can see me if I mess up!

Ali said...

I can't believe you shave your whole leg?!? I know how much you hated doing that. I have gotten into the habbit of just shaving to the knee. It's a good thing Ben dosen't really read your blog. I would like to try water aerobics though, it sounds fun.

Cormorant said...

I really loved water aerobics when I was pregnant. It was nice to have the weight relieved from the water. I also swam laps a lot. But I never shaved my whole leg. I do, however, shave to my knee everyday. I can't stand the stubble when I get into bed. It irritates me to no end. But no whole leg. I don't have much hair, so that only happens maybe once a season. Anyway, TMI?

Tina Sims Gifford said...

But the hair could provide so much more water resistance, and therefore more of a workout! I say go hairy!!!