Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Jakey Jakey bo bakey....


This is what Jake looks like thanks to the book Good night sleep tight by the sleep lady. It has seriously saved my life! He was waking about 4 or 5 times a night (yeah I know!). I learned that I needed to teach him how to put himself back to sleep and comfort himself without mommy. Now he sleeps about 11 hours and takes two wonderful naps during the day! Wahoo! thought I should give the book a shout out in case anyone out there is in some dire need of sleep. get this book! It totally helped me.
Now Jake is such a happy boy! He is so much more well behaved and now, instead of having to carry him all the time, he can make trouble with Ty! Isn't he cute though! His hair is so curly!
p.s. Thanks Michelle for recommending the book to me!

8 comments:

Amber said...

Dude Heather. Now you know how I adore Jacob, but you gotta do something about the plethora of ear wax. I clicked the top picture and WHAM--there it was. But seriously I love the dead asleep pictures. And I totally need to read that book.

Michelle said...

Yeah for the sleep lady. You might want to include her real name in case anyone wants to get the book. I love that book!

Heather said...

for all those concerned, the earwax has been taken care of!:)

Jess said...

I AM glad to know about the earwax. You have adorable children! How does Jake sleep on his knees like that?!

Amber said...

i'm so happy the earwax is gone. you'll have to tell me how you did it because even though it hasnt' been an issue for megan yet, someday it will be and i have this fear of using a q-tip on her little ears...

Michelle said...

I just let the doctor deal with all earwax issues.

Ali said...

You probably already know, but they have "kid safe" cue-tips I have seen so they can't go very deep into their ear. By the way, I love Jake's curly hair. It is so cute! Just like his mom and dad's.

Lisa said...

Yea once the baby sleeps it is great.