Thursday, January 10, 2008

Tyler Says


We went to WalMart today (shocker!) and as we were walking in, Tyler asks me if he can please wear my gloves. I oblige. as we are leaving WalMart, this is what he says.

Ty: ha HA! I am a genious!
Me: oh yeah? why?
Ty: I don't have to wash the WawlMart germs off my hands when we get home becase I wored your gwoves! I am weewee smart today mom!

Anything to get out of washing your hands right? How did I get such a smarty pants for a son? Do you think he will grow up having to wear rubber gloves all the time because he is a germaphobe? or will he just have really dirty hands?

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That's awesome! I'm going to start wearing gloves to Walmart too so I don't have to wash off the Walmart germs. Luckily they grow out of this not wanting to wash phase.

Cormorant said...

If I had to choose whether he'd be a germaphobe or never wash his hands, I'd choose germaphobe. At least he knows what germs are--lots of kids can't even boast that!

Jess said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog! You're free to read it whenever you feel like it. Your family is so cute! I can't believe Tyler is four. Can I add a link to your blog on my page?