Sunday, March 23, 2008

Hoppy Hoppy Easter!

The Easter bunny (or as Tyler calls it; The Easter beagle) visited our house this morning. He wasn't going to visit till after church today, but Tyler awoke and started searching the house for eggs right away. So amazingly enough the Easter bunny came while we were getting dressed for church! That is one sneaky Easter bunny if you ask me. Oh, and I am happy to report that the Easter bunny DID bring chocolate to our house this year. Seriously though, I have NO idea what he was thinking last year! Enjoy the videos. I hope they aren't too dark to see.



Jake really enjoyed the eggs once he figured out there was candy in each one.


3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh! I'm so sad we couldn't see you yesterday. The boys are so cute as always. And I love hearing Ty talk "mine keeps bwakeing" :)

Michelle said...

Looks like fun! We missed you yesterday at Mom's house.

Heather said...

We missed you both too. Hope you don't get sick like mom. oh, and I promise there was no deep dark void behind the chair.