Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm Hot?

I bet when you think of me, you think wow! she is Hot! right? Well, I had an interesting experience yesterday at church. I was sitting in primary with my 3 year old kids (I had seven yesterday) and Phillip said "teacher, you're hot." Actually he kept trying to hold my hand and then every few minutes he would repeat "Teacher, you're hot." he even gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek! So sweet right? It is nice to feel hot every once in a while, even if it is a three-year-old telling you so. Oh, did I mention his hands were freezing and my skin was really hot compared to his?

5 comments:

Michelle said...

You already knew how hot you were as soon as you figured out you look just like Beyonce!

Heather said...

Lol! I guess I should have known!

Ali said...

That is funny. I like the last line and I think it's interesting because you are always so cold.

Tina Sims Gifford said...

Beyonce is only luke warm. You are SMOKIN'! :) When I tried that celeb thing, it turned me into a man... what does that say about me???

Michelle said...

Looks like Randy has some tough competition, I hope he's up for it. Those three year olds are hard to resist sometimes! :)