Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Jake is ONE!

Jacob turned one year old on Sunday! I can't believe that we have lived in here for almost a year! Jake is a sweetheart. Jake and I were sick on Sunday so we stayed home from church. I think he had a good birthday though. I had fun making the duck birthday cake! (Thanks to Amber's example) It isn't easy to make ducks out of frosting, but we made it work. Thanks to the three of you who remembered Jake's birthday (you know who you are) I really appreciate it!. Here is a slide show of the festivities! Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Shanna Blythe said...

I wondered where you were! I tagged you, by the way.

Ali said...

I'm sorry I didn't call on Jake's birthday. I'm glad you guys had a good time even though you were sick. I hope you all get feeling well soon.