Tuesday, May 13, 2008

I've been thrown back into reality

Well, It's over. Our Mexican Riviera Cruise is just a wonderful memory now. Sounds depressing doesn't it. well it is. We had a lot of fun though! We went with the following: My mom and Dad, Grandma Aird, Michelle and Robby, Dan and Amber (and baby Megan), Amberly and Spencer, Ali and Ben (and baby Alonzo) and last but not least, Boot. We boarded the ship on Sunday and stopped in Cabo San Lucas on Tuesday. During those first two days, I got really motion sick, but I didn't want it to get me down. I didn't take many pictures, but we mostly walked around the ship and got settled into not having the kids with us (it was harder than you think)and ate the wonderful food. I cried only a few times when I missed my boys, but then I was ready to have some fun. We went to a shopping seminar about the different ports and I gambled for the first time in my life. We played BINGO and lost (of course) and then Because Randy didn't have much fun with that he convinced me he should be able to play in the black jack tournament; which he did and lost (of course). There are a ton of activities you can do on a cruise ship! Who knew? We had the late dinner session at 8:30pm so we got to got to a show before dinner each night and we loved the singers and dancers who worked there. I also enjoyed being rocked to sleep every night by the boat. Here is a slide show of the first three days of our cruise. Cabo San Lucas was way fun. We took a glass bottom boat ride around Lands end and then hung out at Lovers beach. After that we had lunch at a nice little outdoor Mexican grill and did some shopping. So FUN! I will post the last five days when I get the chance. I hope you enjoy the slide show at least a fraction as much as I enjoyed the real thing.

3 comments:

Nessa said...

A crusie without children! You lucky ducks! Hope all was fabulous and that you are settling into being Mommy again easily.

Heather said...

P.S. Boot is my 'little' brother Ben.

Amber said...

Mmmm! So fun. Let's go back next week. Sweet. See you there.