Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Wahoo!


Today we passed our second inspection for the basement and I am proud to say we passed! We just got the insulation finished so now we can start sheet rocking! If anyone out there in blog land would like to help us with that, it would be much appreciated. We plan to have a little dry wall party in the near future. I promise I will provide food and drinks and try not to get in the way for those who will help us with this feat.

Spray foam insulation

We put in spray foam insulation and then the batting put over it. Hopefully we will be nice and toasty in the winter.


Wahoo for Randy!

10 comments:

TStevens said...

Pink Insulation - kinda of girlie.

Heather said...

Yes, it is very inspiring isn't david. I think maybe I will paint the whole basement that same pink color so I can remember this special day.

Nessa said...

Having a finished basement has one HUGE perk for me. I can yell at my kids to, "Go downstairs and play"! Ah-peace and quiet.

Michelle said...

Yeah for a husband who is handy at fixing things! We should call his "Handy Randy"

Michelle said...

That should say Him not His

TStevens said...

Oddly enough, Handy Randy was his nickname in high scool. I have no idea why.

TStevens said...

Little known fact:

Austin High is so cool, they call it scool instead of school.

Amber said...

I've watched enough people go through all the stages of finishing houses that I've practically done it myself I think. Ok, so it doesn't quite count. Darn. I kind of hope I don't ever have to go through it myself! But congrats on being almost ready to double your house space. That's quite exciting.

Spaz said...

Yes, I'm so handy that instead of writing a check, I'm going to transfer the Money through the magic of the INTERNET.

Spaz said...

Why is my name spam?