Saturday, May 31, 2008

Girls weekend in Park City

Last weekend I went with seven of my friends to Park City where we stayed in a condo overnight. We had SO much fun! We went to Cafe Rio and ate then went to the condo and played games and talked all night. The next day we went shopping at the outlet stores and five of us got pedicures. It was my first one and although it was a little too much for me (I giggled out loud and shook violently because I am so ticklish) I thought it was well worth the money and my (ugly) feet have never looked so good. After shopping and more shopping, we went to dinner at Biaggis in Salt Lake and saw the movie "Baby Mama" later that night. It was such a fun girls weekend! I can't wait until next year to do it again. Hopefully with all the same people, well, except two of you. Can you guess who you are? Just kidding! Love you all.
My Favorites:

Meal eaten: Biaggis italian restaurant
game played: Loaded questions
Quote taken out of context: Tina: "I've done four three-hundred pound guys and it wasn't that hard."
Dare: Walk into a store and every time you hear the bell ring on the door when someone walks in you have to "Ding" really loud.
shopping partner: Wendy, because she is VERY entertaining (you know what I'm talking about)

5 comments:

TStevens said...

I need a girl's weekend in Park City. But as usual, Lisa would be against it. Always out to destroy my happiness :-)

Nessa said...

You look like you had so much fun! Last time I was in Park City I blew out my knee...I think I'd rather do girls weekend on a beach in Hawaii...what do you think?
-PS-No David, you can't come!

Amber said...

That sounds like SOOOO much fun. And I bet leaving your boys didn't even seem hard because it was just one night, not a whole week! And man, I love pedicures. They are fantastic. Sidebar, I need to call you. I keep thinking about it at like 8 am Houston time...and since that's 7 am for you, I always think I'll call later but then I don't :) Lam-o excuse, I know.

Heather said...

Nessa,
That sounds way more fun, but we would have to do it for more than one night.

David, no you can't come. Lisa can though.

Amber,
Thanks for NOT calling at seven in the morning, but give me a call anytime after that!

Michelle said...

I'm glad you had fun! Great pictures too. I especially like the one where you are all pregnant!