Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Eve festivities



On Christmas Eve, we went snow tubing with my mom, Dad, my brother Dan, his wife Amber and my cousin Bryan at Gorgoza park in Jeremy Ranch. Well, I didn't tube, but Randy and Tyler did while I watched Jake and his cousin Megan play in the snow with my mom and sister-in-law Amber. We had fun watching our boys, but it was a long two hours just watching. It looks like a really fun park though. After tubing, we later went to my Grandma Aird's house for Christmas eve dinner and had the Christmas nativity story acted out by the great grandchildren. We had a lot of fun.

3 comments:

bug and dude said...

The tubing looked like fun. I am glad as well that we were able to see you. I am sorry that we could only stay for such a short time. I agree at least we saw each other. Maggie was excited that she saw Tyler.

katester said...

what a fun way to celebrate Christmas Eve. Tubing looks way fun, too bad you were not able to participate.

Amber said...

Yay, fun tubing. And yes, send me a copy of that pic of Megan and me. And the one of Dan, Mom, and Dad.
peace out.