Saturday, December 20, 2008

Tyler's (costume) Birthday Party

We had Tyler's Birthday party today. Sigh, I am glad it is over. It is hard to get people to come when it is 5 days before Christmas and on the last Saturday before Christmas too. We did get 4 of the 12 kids we invited to come though. thanks to Michelle who brought 3 kids! He had a "costume party" and of course he was very specific about what he wanted to do, who he wanted to invite, and how his "cake" should be. Luckily I convinced him to do most things my way. the cupcakes were a lot easier than the "war" cake he wanted me to make. We had a lot of fun and I think he had a really good Birthday this year. Thanks everyone for your well wishes.

2 comments:

katester said...

I feel Tyler's pain. My birthday is a Christmas birthday too and I never had parties on or around my actual birthday. She threw them early in the month or the next month. Your cupcakes turned out great! Glad it all worked out.

Nessa said...

Seriously-you deserve the supermom award for this one! Isn't it scary how quickly they go from babies to opinionated 5 year olds? Congrats on the party and Merry Christmas to all!