Tuesday, December 2, 2008

It's a Christmas Miracle!



Randy came home the other day and announced that he needed new shoes. Of course he needed new shoes, I was telling him that in October! Anyway, he went out the other night and bought some shoes. No big deal right? I didn't actually look in the bag at his new shoes until last night and I was absolutely SHOCKED at what I saw! He bought some tennis shoes! If you don't understand the
enormity of this situation, let me fill you in. For the past seven years Randy has bought the same pair of "Vans". He does change it up a bit every once in a while though. sometimes he will buy tan instead of blue or vice versa. Amazing I know. So imagine my shock when I saw those white "spaldings" sitting in the shoe box. It's a Christmas miracle!

3 comments:

Spaz said...

I will have you know, I haven't bought Vans in years. I usually buy the payless version.

Heather said...

so sorry sweetie. They pretty much look like Vans.

Michelle said...

So weird, maybe you should just double your posts and put them on my blog too. Jared has been wearing stupid samba soccer shoes since high school, but so far we have not encountered a Christmas miracle yet. The first Christmas I knew him I bought him a good lookin' pair of shoes which of course he returned, I should have known then I was in trouble. Sambas just don't go well with slacks, or shorts or jeans for that matter. What do ya do, what do ya do? I guess he puts up with a lot of stuff from me too, oh well.