Wednesday, December 10, 2008

You Better Watch out, You better not Cry.....


Babies galore are coming to town!
My friend/family pregnancy count is up to 15 now! So if you know me, and you don't want a little one coming your way, you had better stay away from the water we are all drinking! So far 8 of the 15 are girls one is a boy, the rest don't know yet. it is getting a little girl crazy though. You better watch out!

WAIT, I JUST GOT A CALL AND THE COUNT IS 16! AMAZING I KNOW. SHE IS ALSO HAVING A GIRL SO 9 GIRLS TOTAL AND ONE BOY ON THE WAY. CRAZY!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I am safe. Good luck!

Nessa said...

Yep...safe here as well!

katester said...

I guess we shall see...stay tuned.

Heather said...

Lisa and Nessa,
you THINK you are safe, but you never know Waahahahah. (Vasectomy's don't always take.)

Katie,
Let me know when it is official. Sienna needs a sibling don't you think?

Michelle said...

Are you talking about my little boy? Looks like he's gonna have lots of ladies to choose from.

Heather said...

Of course I'm talking about your little boy Michelle. He and his brother should do pretty well.

TStevens said...

We are triple protected, the little V for me, the granny knot for Lisa, and she is also a sex camel; so there. No chance!