Friday, December 19, 2008

My Baby is FIVE!

I can't believe that Tyler is five today! I swear we just had him a little while ago. He has grown up so much. It's funny how when you become a mommy everyone tells you to enjoy the moment because they grow up so fast; and you are like "okay" thinking you would just rather sleep through the night for once. But it is true. They grow way faster than you ever think they could. He is such a sweet little boy and we are so glad that Heavenly Father decided to bless us by adding him to our family (albeit a little sooner than I would have liked at the time).

Here is his first picture! Awwwh. I was 11 weeks pregnant

My chubby little 6 mo. old.
My little thumb sucker.
Cute curls.

His third b-day party.
Four years old.
Here is a photo of him I took this morning. doesn't he look so big? Happy 5th Birthday Tyler!

8 comments:

Paige said...

Is it wrong to say that boy is beautiful. I mean he is so cute. Love that kid. I miss them so much, I'm thinking February, I have a week off, can I come? Don't worry I wouldn't stay w/u guys the whole time. Just enough time to love those boys.

katester said...

What a handsome little man. Happy Birthday Tyler! We really do appreciate you naming your first son after Tyler;) heheh. It's a good, strong name.

Dad said...

We sure do love Tyler and we too are grateful Heavenly Father sent him to our family. What a blessing grandchildren are!

bug and dude said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! I forget that Maggie and his birthdays are so close. He is getting so big. Hope to see you at Grandma Greats.

TStevens said...

He is growing fast. We haven't seen him since around the three year old picture - and he has definitely changed.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Tyler. They do grow up fast wait until he is 15.

Michelle said...

You forgot to mention that you told all of us that you were pregnant during church so we couldn't scream and be excited for you. How mean! How fun to remember what he used to look like, and yes, he is looking so big now! I can't believe it has already been 5 years. Happy Birthday Ty!

Nessa said...

He is so cute! It is fun to see the pictures of how he has grown up! It really DOES go fast, enjoy them as much as you can because one day we will all have teenagers...imagine the blog posts we will share!